healthcare coverage programs
San Francisco Community Clinic Consortium coordinates eligibility and enrollment efforts with our member health centers to ensure their staff have the tools to successfully enroll patients in Medi-Cal, Covered California, Healthy San Francisco, and other programs for which they are eligible. SFCCC provides our member clinics with training, resources and updates on program changes and technical support.
For questions about SFCCC’s services for our member clinics or these programs, please contact Merrill Buice, Director of Health Care Coverage & Access at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-355-2234.
Accessing and Enrolling in Health Coverage
Do you need health care and/or health insurance or coverage?
Let SFCCC’s member health centers help you determine what program is best for you. Our clinics have trained and certified staff ready to help you navigate the various health care programs available in San Francisco, including Medi-Cal, Covered California, Health San Francisco, Healthy Kids and other programs. Whether you are a new San Francisco resident or have had a change in your health care insurance or needs, let our staff help you. The services are free and confidential.
Make an appointment for personal assistance today!
- BAART Programs
- Curry Senior Center
- HealthRIGHT 360
- Lyon-Martin Health Services, a program of HealthRIGHT 360
- Mission Neighborhood Health Center
- Native American Health Center
- North East Medical Services
- Planned Parenthood, Northern California
- St. Anthony Medical Clinic
- San Francisco Community Health Center
- San Francisco Free Clinic
- South of Market Health Center
- Street Outreach Services
- Tenderloin Health Services, a program of HealthRIGHT 360
- Veterinary Street Outreach Services
- Women's Community Clinic, a program of HealthRIGHT 360
For additional information:
Medi-Cal (DHCS description and my benefits CalWIN & SFHSA Medi-Cal office):
- Medi-Cal Dental Program, Denti-Cal
Cancer Detection Program: Every Woman Counts or call 1-800-511-2300