Revenue Cycle and Management Training
SFCCC, with generous support from Kaiser Permanente is hosting a free Revenue Cycle and Management training. Topics covered will include:
- What are the key billing metrics a CEO should review to improve a health center's financial performance?
- How much of a bill should we write off and when should the write-off occur?
- What is the difference between denials and unpaid claims?
- What are the most common denials and how do we fix them?
- What can we do to improve cash flow?
- What reports can pinpoint the problems within our revenue cycle?
About out presenter:
Ray Jorgensen, CPC is Co-Founder of PMG, Inc., the nation’s leader in revenue cycle management, training & consulting services for FQHCs. Early on in his career, Ray worked at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Massachusetts and United HealthCare in hospital claims, customer service, provider relations and contracting. While still continuing his work at PMG, Ray is also working on several new FQHC focused companies including PMG’s CHC Credentialing and Revenue Health Systems, which offers automated solutions for denials management. Ray is a nationally recognized healthcare expert and sought after speaker having personally trained thousands from all 50 states on coding, billing, and reimbursement in addition to authoring two books and dozens of articles
Who should attend: Community Health Center CEOs, CFO, CMOs, Billing Staff, Finance Staff and Clinic Managers.
*space limited to the first 60 registrants